FOOD TRUCK / COMMERCIAL KITCHEN / CATERING
We are seeking 2-3 energetic, highly motivated and hard working people to join our team. We need people who can work efficiently at both the counter, ringing up customers, and cooking/ serving food.
You will work on the truck, in our kitchen, and on-site for special events and catering.
We are hiring immediately!
- Current Food Service Manager Certification is a Bonus!
- Food Truck Experience is a Bonus!
- Food Truck Manager is a Bonus!
- Experience in fine dining, catering or hospitality is a Bonus!
- Experience in commercial kitchen is a Bonus!
- Familiarity with social media Facebook, Instagram and Twitter is a Bonus!
General hours are Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm
Some weekend and evenings
** FOOD SERVICE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED **
- Excellent customer service & communication skills – is imperative!
- Participate in a safe, clean, and organized work environment
- Must speak English – Bilingual is a Bonus!
- Have reliable transportation
- Sense of humor and the judgment to know when it's appropriate
- Great attitude and a team player
- Ability to multitask and prioritize quickly
- Proven reliability and reliable transportation
- Valid driver’s license (Clean Driving Record)
- Clean criminal history
- Familiarity with the DC, MD and VA area
- Ability to follow recipes as written
- Must be punctual
- Ability to complete short order dishes in a timely fashion
- Lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Fill orders quickly and accurately and maintain a sense of humor
- Assist with stocking the truck, including but not limited to the preparation of food
- Assist with cleaning the inside of the truck daily and outside weekly cleaning the truck and materials - after a long day
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Drive and park an 18’ Ford F59 step-van
If you are qualified, have a positive attitude and are interested in joining our crew, we would love to hear from you! Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH RESUMES WILL BE CONSIDERED. NO EXCEPTIONS
Bootheel Hospitality Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer